Why rent a hotel room when you can stay in a mountain cabin for less money? Our mountain cabins feature fresh linens, full kitchens and private comfortable bedrooms. Our property offers 90 acres of hiking and biking trails, large stocked fishing pond, state of the art playground and swimming pool.
Luxury Cabin Camping with FREE WI-FI is especially convenient in today’s fast-paced lifestyle! You are still camping but just not in a tent, camper or RV, instead, you are camping in a rustic cabin where you can feel in touch with nature, see the natural wood beauty that surrounds you inside and out. The Adventure Village camping cabin rentals feature cabins that are constructed of solid white pine logs. The logs have been dovetailed, like in the olden days and built into log cabins, complete with a covered front porch! Our North Carolina cabin rentals are perfect for your next mountain camping vacation.
Remember, it’s simple!
Somewhere between tent camping and a motel. We do provide linens and towels. Pack your personal gear, food and come on up. We’ll leave the light on for you!
Luxury Lodging for your Weekend Getaway in Brevard, NC
Our comfortable camping cabins are cozily furnished and can sleep two to four; the loft sleeps 2 kids and the daybed folds out into a king-size bed. Each camping cabin features a full kitchen, and a bathroom with shower… just bring the food!
The Adventure Village is conveniently located just outside of Brevard in western NC. We are located a few hours north of Atlanta, one hour north of Greenville SC, and one-hour southwest of Asheville a great location for a quick weekend get-away…so, if you like camping in the outdoors, you will love our camping cabins! All vacation cabin rentals in Brevard are fully electric, complete with air conditioning, microwave ovens, coffee makers, TVs; ceiling fans, linens, towels, fire rings, cooking grills, and picnic tables… now, that’s camping in style!
What to Bring on Your Camping Cabin Vacation
When you stay in one of our camping cabins, you’ll want to consider bringing the following personal items:
- Flash lights
- Paper towels
- Favorite stuffed animal for the kids sleeping in the loft
- Charcoal and marshmallows for outdoor cooking
Camping Cabins Rates
$623.00 plus tax Weekly*
*Weekly rates are based on a seven-night stay
- All cabin rates are subject to an 10.75% state and local sales occupancy tax (Cabin rates do not include state and local taxes).
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No Smoking in Cabins
Pet friendly with restrictions
- Must have proof of flea treatment.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture. We try to keep the quality of furniture pristine so that others can enjoy the cabin and the décor/furniture provided.
- If pets are left unattended in the cabins, pets need to be kept in a kennel. No pets can be left inside the cabins without owner’s presence.